When you prescribe a United Therapeutics treatment, please explain the following referral process to your patient
- Remodulin is only available through select Specialty Pharmacy (SP) providers
- The chosen Specialty Pharmacy will contact your patient to collect any incomplete information, review their insurance coverage with estimated co-pays, and schedule their prescription shipment along with any applicable nursing support
- SP collects missing information, performs benefit investigation
- SP calls qualifying patient with benefit summary, reviews financial assistance, refers to Hub if needed
- Hub reviews financial assistance needs, notifies SP of outcome
- SP calls patient, confirms coverage and assistance with patient and insurance, and schedules shipment and nursing services
The REMODULIN (treprostinil) referral form
Send the completed referral form and a copy of each of the patient’s insurance cards to one of the Specialty Pharmacies below or your local Veteran Affairs Pharmacy.
Remodulin Specialty Pharmacy Network:
Let your patient know that after your office submits the referral form, an ASSIST Specialist will call them to verify insurance coverage or to obtain additional information.
It is very important that the patient answers or returns this call, or the approval process could be delayed. You may want to let your patient know that the call will come from Melbourne, Florida, showing an area code of 321.
If you have any questions about completing the referral form, contact ASSIST at 1-877-864-8437, Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 7:00pm ET.